O European Journalism Centre vai promover um curso de video para jornalistas…de jornais. O curso dura 5 dias, já tem duas datas previstas, vai ser em Maastricht e custa 1,200 €. Vamos ver quantos jornalistas portugueses terão a oportunidade de fazer este curso. Visto no blog do Andy Dickinson, que também escreveu o open post no site do curso.
The European Journalism Centre will promote a video course for newspaper journalists. It’s a 5 day course, it has two different appointed schedules, it will be in Maastricht and it will cost €1,200. Let’s see how many portuguese journalists will have the chance to attend. Seen at Andy Dickinson’s blog, that also wrote the open post at the course’s website.
- 21-25 April
- 16-20 June
- September, TBA
Raymond Frenken, the founder and chief editor of EUX.TV, will lead these “Video literacy” training sessions. Prior to EUX.TV, Frenken worked for the Dow Jones, Bloomberg and Financial Times news services as well as broadcaster CNBC Europe.
A course overview:
- Monday afternoon: Introduction to convergence, new media storytelling, video for newspapers. Introduction to terminology and tools. Introduction to workflow. Legal and copyright issues. Analysis and discussion of best-practice examples
- Tuesday: Hands-on equipment session. Story development for the web: concrete learnings from best-practice examples and preparation of Wednesday’s production.
- Wednesday: Shooting video, editing new and “repurposed content.”
- Thursday: Post production. Distribution platforms and delivery systems.
- Friday morning: Lessons learned. The big picture.
Video for newspaper journalists ,Press Release
Video for newspaper journalists2.0 ,Website
Newspaper Video: The european way. , Andy Dickinson